There will be a trail day on Tuesday April 14th at Branched Oak Area 7. A couple of folks will be out there most of the day working on the trail, but the organized trail day will begin at 6 PM and continue until 8 PM. Feel free to bring a bike if you like, but there may not be much daylight left after 8 PM.
- Wear long sleeves and pants for protection from critters and poison ivy/oak/sumac
- Wear eye protection
- Bring some leather work gloves
- Bring sunblock and bug spray
- Bring plenty of water and snacks (hydration packs work great!)
- Bring some tools (loppers, bow saws, pruners, rake, McLeod, etc)