Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Race Prep Trail Day @ Tranquility

Hello All,

We will be having a trail day at Tranquility on Tuesday Aug 4 to prepare for the race on the 8th. If possible, please bring weed eaters, lopers and rakes. I will have a couple weed eaters/rakes to loan if needed. As always, please bring fluids to drink and long pants and bug spray are recommended. Thank you for your time and efforts to keep our metro trails in excellent shape throughout the season!

Please rsvp in the comments if you can lend a hand.

Thanks!
Tranq Trail Council

7 comments:

dale said...

I will be there. 8-)

Brian H said...

I will be there too. Brain H.

Martin said...

I should be there. Will bring a spare weed wacker.

dmars said...

i will be out of town, sorry guys

Stratomatic said...

I'll be there. Paul N.

Greg said...

I should be able to make it out for an hour or so

POLOSCAB said...

I'll be there.