13:00 - 15:00 or so.
Rode Tranquility for the first time since last November. Not in too bad a shape. See some have cleared down trees already.
- clean up trash - adjacent fort st and feeder creek are the main trash collectors.
- armor mud hole on north creek trail just sw of current armoring.
- clear wooded trails of eye pokers.
- use hula hoe's to take off outer edge of sunken singletrack
- divert water from downhill drop on prairie hill
- divert water off abandoned trail at ice rink
- install trailmarking posts
Bring bike and shoes for a post work lap to enjoy the fruit of our labors.
Though not necessary, please reply if you plan to help.
Thanks, Dale - interim tranquility trail leader