Come on out to Branched Oak Area 7 on Sunday May 31st at 9 AM and help groom the trails, install trail markers, and cut some new trails. The forecast is looking great for a trail day!
T.H.O.R. trail markers will placed at trailheads and other key areas throughout the trail. A new section of trail will also be cut.
Work is scheduled for a couple of hours, so bring a bike and ride the trails afterward!
- Wear long sleeves and pants for protection from critters and poison ivy/oak/sumac
- Wear eye protection
- Bring some leather work gloves
- Bring sunblock and bug spray
- Bring plenty of water and snacks (hydration packs work great!)
- Bring loppers, weed wackers, mowers, etc.